Wednesday, March 17, 2010

all BY MYSELF

A stupid idea came to my mind. This might sound interesting to all music lovers. Keeping in mind the songs of your favorite band, frame random questions. The answer to the question should be or should contain the name of the song. I tried it with my favorite band: LINKIN PARK


Q. What do you so desperately want to say to unwanted guests but cannot say?
Ans: Please DONT STAY

Q. What part of the day you cannot see at night?
Ans: SHADOW OF THE DAY :P

Q. What do couples, Bajrang dal, Shiv Sena, MNS have in common?
Ans: VALENTINE'S DAY

Q. What question comes to our mind everytime we are confounded?
Ans: WHAT HAVE I DONE

Q. How should your hands be while doing Bhastrika Pranayama?
Ans: HANDS HELD HIGH (AOL people will understand this...Please dont hit me :P)

Q. On which side is the Short Circuit Test Performed?
Ans: HIGH VOLTAGE side
(Kahi to electrical engg ka "infinite gyaan" kam mein aya)

Q. What is Itchguard used for?
Ans: CURE FOR THE ITCH

Q. What is "buri bala"?
Ans: GREED

Q. Why did the Sardar have tire tread marks on his back?
Ans: Because he was CRAWLING when he read the sign don't walk

Q. Why I hate jogging?
Ans: Because it's EASIER TO RUN.

Q. How will you all be after reading all this stupid shit?
Ans: NUMB and FAINT

Q. What's your perception of me after reading this post?
Ans: He's ONE STEP CLOSER to insanity

Q. What is that you want to say to me?
Ans: DONT SAY a single word now because NOBODY'S LISTENING and if you are thinking where is that SOMEWHERE(that) I BELONG and I need A PLACE FOR MY HEAD then I should RUNAWAY to asylum and I'm not joking or LYING FROM YOU. I am sure you all have GIVEN UP IN BETWEEN and you might want to cut me down IN PIECES

Q. Why is this the last question?
Ans: Because it's IN THE END. :P

6 comments:

Mohan C Borade said...

:) Good..

abhishek said...

Great Show of creativity!!

Unknown said...

That was nice.. :)

mk said...

Rahul Borkar needs to get a life!
=D

rahul said...

@others: Thanks!
@mk: Im trying that: BREAKING THE (damn stupid)HABIT!

Radha said...

haha! Nice one!