Thursday, July 24, 2008

My First Blog (yipeeeeeeee!!!)

So finally I have started blogging. Thanks to my friend Swapnil who gave me the idea 4 months back. (:P)But everytime I sat to write something the words just didnt come to my mind. I fell short of ideas. I was very frustrated. Then what prompted me to write my very first blog?? The answer to it is "Ankur". (For all the Non-Mandalites and Non-BITSIANS Ankur is an annual magazine of Maharashtra Mandal BITS-Pilani- an organisation of all the Maharashtrians studying in Pilani). My Batchmates and other juniors and seniors have written such wonderful articles in it that I really felt sorry for myself that I didnt write anything in it. But anyways what to regret for the things that have already passed. So now I have decided to write all my good and bad experiences, observations, my opinions about various issues in the form of blogs.
So watch out for my upcoming blogs....

1 comment:

Swapnil said...

What??!! Did ""I"" commit that crime? Redemption lays ahead for me. :P